The Admission into degree courses are centralized by Govt of Telangana through DOST ( Degree Online Services, Telangana) online portal. The alloted students have to report online and accordinlgy the students are admitted to the degree programs from the A.Y. 2016-17. The admissions are made as per the rules and regulations prescribed by Telangana State Council for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- Memorandum of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate of the college in which the candidate last studied/Attendance exemption certificates for the private candidates (Original Certificate).
- Study and conduct Certificates of the qualifying examination.
- Study Certificates of preceding 5 years of qualifying examination.
- SSC Memorandum of Marks.
- Caste, Community and other certificate various reservation categories duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate duly issued by the competent authority for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- Income, Local Area Certificate to be issued by the MRO for private candidates.
- Two recent Stamp Size Photographs.